These TED videos from the series Small Thing Big Idea are great for listening practice. They are also great practice for the TOEFL listening test.
Teachers: Students should watch these videos without stopping and then check for comprehension using the following questions.
Learners: Post your answers to the questions below!
- How often do you wear hoodies?
- What is a humble masterpiece?
- What are some of the earliest examples of hoodies?
- Then who started using hoodies?
- Who are some of the famous people who wear hoodies?
- What are the advantages of the hood?
- What sad thing happened at the end of the video?