Comparing and Contrasting Smartphones!
Let’s practice comparing and contrasting! For today, let’s use something that many people compare and contrast in their daily lives-smart phones! When you compare and contrast you talk about the similarities and differences between two things. For this exercise, you write and speak your answers. Use this article- https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-11-vs-pixel-4-heres-how-apple-and-googles-newest-phones-compare/ or any information you know to compare and contrast two smartphones- The iPhone 11 and the Pixel 4! You should write/ or speak about the what each phone can do better, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each phone.
- Which smartphone would you choose? Why?
- What are the most important features for you when choosing a smartphone?
- What are some features you do not care about?
- Which smartphone would you recommend to your friend?
- What are some vocabulary words you did not understand in this article?
Leave your any questions you have about this post and your answers to the discussion questions below!